Make sure the ‘Advanced Mode’ toggle in ON to add a link.
- In your Content Card, go to where you want the link to appear.
- Click on the ‘Add Item’ icon.
- Text: Type what you want to appear in the app for your link or button
- Link Target: Choose from ‘Collection’, ‘Card’ or URL
- Styles: Click here to get a dropdown of available styles. Normally you will choose ‘gutter’ with ‘button’ or an ‘a’.
- Under URL, type one of the following:
- For a weblink enter copy and paste the full URL (example above).
- For an email address enter “mailto:email@example.com”.
- For a phone number type, in the phone number including country code.