App users can get to the app drawer by tapping on the hamburger icon in the top-left had corner of the app. You can add almost any item to the drawer. The drawer is commonly used to link to cards such as external app links, app settings, and ‘how-to use this app’ cards.
How to add links to your drawer:
- Click on the grey ‘App Home’ (phone) icon at the top of the left-had icon bar.
- Select the ‘DRAWER’ tab in the top blue bar.
- Select the Language you want to add Drawer items to first: each language will have it’s own set of drawer items. You will need to add them to all languages manually.
- Click on the blue ‘Add Item’ button. Choose one of the following:
- Collection: Choose any Collection as a link
- Card: Choose any Card as a link
- Web Link: Include an external web link (will open up in the device’s default browser.
- Preferences: Link to the standard App Settings card (where the user can set their notification settings etc).
- Change Language: Add a link to any other language.
- Bookmarks: Automatically creates a collection for the user to add their bookmarks to (by tapping on the star icon on a card).
- Rearrange the order of your drawer items by clicking on the up and down arrows.
- Repeat for any other languages, by selecting the language from the drop-down at the top of the drawer.