Make sure the ‘Advanced Mode’ toggle in ON to add a link.
- In your Content Card, go to where you want the map to appear.
- Click on the ‘Add Item’ icon and select ‘Map’ from the pop-up.
- Initial Region: This is the starting area for your map view. Enter the longitude and latitude for your region, and then enter a Delta. The default is 0.04 which gives a view as in the screenshot above. To give a wider view, enter a higher number e.g. 0.1
- Marker: This is where your pin will go. Enter the longitude and latitude for your region, plus a Title and a Description.
- Display: Choose your Map type, and select what you want to show in your map. Then select the Map Style, this is defaulted at ‘lead_map’.
- Check the map on your device using the Locly Native app.